PDA

View Full Version : 8- Max Hud on PokerStars on Wrong Avatars

razorrayas
03-15-2012, 01:21 AM
8- Max Hud on PokerStars tournaments on Wrong Avatars.

netsrak
03-15-2012, 09:37 AM
You need to configure your preferred seat under Seating preferences for Stars 8-max.

* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

razorrayas
03-16-2012, 12:07 AM
I did try table manager>file>save positions on one of my breaks after remaneuvering the huds to the correct players. It seemed to work for a while until another 8max tournament opened up and the new tourney didn't adapt the new settings. So i did it again with the new tourney and saved positions again. after a while both tourneys reverted back to wrong positions. I did all the remanuevering on my 5 min break. I have never had issues with 6max or full ring. what do i do next?

p.s. How do I get to table manager without restarting the program and running import?

netsrak
03-16-2012, 06:42 AM
Have you configured the preferred seating for 8-max before arranging the stats? Or are you not using this?

The table manager is starting with the auto-import or if you open the replayer. Hud options -> relaunch Hud should restart the table manager too

razorrayas
03-16-2012, 09:19 PM
fixed. thanks