PDA

View Full Version : Catastrophic failure

Trevor
10-29-2009, 02:00 AM
I am new to Holdem Manager!! I bought professional version, downlouded most resent version, imported all hand histories, started playing with auto import on and on Full Tilt I would see my HUD for the first 6 hands and then it would stop updatiing. On Poker Stars I was never able to see my HUD, for a while I could see it when i viewed my instant hand history on and idovidual table. On top of all of those issues, each time I went to run Holdem Manager my firewall would detect an issue to witch i would hit ignoor several times in a row, as i had read it was a false positive. To try to fix these issues I downlouded the newest beta patch, when I went to reopen HM I got this error.

This application has encountered an error: 0x8000FFFF, with following description:

Catastrophic failure

Please contact the publisher of this application for more information.

So, upon gettiing that error I started from scratch and deleted everyting from my computer even postgresq, and redownlouded everything, and upon reopening HM I got the same error as above.

My buddy recomended HM to me over Poker Tracker because he said it was less bugy, but i have had nothing but problems with this software!!!!

Can someone help me!! I want to implament this software into my game and am getting discouraged I want somthing I paid for to work as easy as it says, dont mind my spelling it is way to late and I am frustrated.:(

netsrak
10-29-2009, 05:14 AM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista/Windows7, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73