PDA

View Full Version : Problem displaying stats while Multitabling on FT

Cinque De Pique
10-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Hello, I have searched a bit the forum but didn't find a thread talkin about the problem I have;

Playin on stars, no problem at all ! But I started playin on full tilt and when I have one table no problem but when I multitable (just 2 or 3) I have the stats in the right place on the first table I opened but on the others, it's a big mess and when I try to drag the names to the correct spot it changes the configuration of all the other tables aswell !!! I tried a bit everything of what I was capable of but didn't succeed... That's why I'm asking for your help.
Thanks for your time

fozzy71
10-28-2009, 06:48 PM
Turn on hud pre-fetch for ftp:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

If you have the FTP Options > Auto Center enabled your HEM HUD Options > Seating Preferences need to match. FTP and HEM are setup by default to work together, btu if you changed 1, you need to set the other to match.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) After a couple hands it will pre-fetch some observed hands to show the HUD.
6) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (astersik).
7) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position the sub-panels for each player.
8) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
9) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.
10) If the HUD pops up while waiting for the big blind, do not move any hud panels.*

*Once HM imports your first played hand it will spin the HUD to correct for the preferred seating settings.

Cinque De Pique
10-28-2009, 07:00 PM
Okay Thx I made it :)