PDA

View Full Version : Importing hands problem

raptorjr
09-09-2008, 05:09 PM
So i'm trying HM on Microgaming. I have configured the autoimport folder to point to the folder where i have my gamehistory.dat file. Tried yesterday and the HUD worked like it should do, importing hands.

But since i dont really want to use the HUD, only have HM to analyze my game i had it turned of during todays session. So i started it after the session and wanted to import my hands. Since i had configured autoimport i thought it should be easier to just press the autoimport button to import all hands. I thinkt it is annoying to have to select import files every time and select the gamehistory.dat file. But i thought since all my hands is in the same file it should work by starting the autoimport. Guess i was wrong.

What happened is that the last 100 hands were imported and nothing more. And i played atleast 3k hands today. I thought that was very confusing. So i selected import files, but now HM couldnt find any new hands at all. Now i thought that maybe i need to change the modified date on the gamehistory.dat file. So i played two hands and tried to import again to try to get my other 2900 hands imported. But no, only the two hands were imported.

So how do i get HM to import the rest of my hands?

fabio
09-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Prima has a limited number of hands saved in the gamehistory.dat Is this limit reached, old hands get overwritten. You can untick "Launch HUD with Auto Import" under HUD Options so you can play while importing your hands at the same time and no HUD is being displayed

raptorjr
09-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Prima has a limited number of hands saved in the gamehistory.dat Is this limit reached, old hands get overwritten. You can untick "Launch HUD with Auto Import" under HUD Options so you can play while importing your hands at the same time and no HUD is being displayed

I have set to save the last 10 days in the database. And even if it is not possible to save 10 days due to this limit you mention it should at least have all hands for one day. And since PT was able to import all hands i know that they are in there. But HM don't want to import them.

I'm guessing that when HM use autoimport it only look at the last 100 hands to gain speed in the import. And then i'm guessing that HM somewhere saves the last importdate, again to get faster import. So when autoimport got the last 100 hands, and then save that importdate, it is impossible to get HM to import "older" hands even though they haven't been imported.

So unless i'm doing something terrible wrong(not impossible), this is a bug.