PDA

View Full Version : License paid, not recieved.

Ice
10-28-2009, 01:53 AM
Hello. I find myself having to post in the forum to get myself an answer for why I have not received a license yet, which purchase is confirmed.

I have both emailed support, and the sales dep. I have not yet received an answer about the delay.

Forgive my impatience, but I reckon your support should be capable of emailing me about this issue at least once in a 15 hours timespan. When I purchased the upgrade, the software had a popup box, which notified me that I'd receive my license within 12 hours.

Edit. I have now browsed trough the search function. Seems that moneybookers may cause a delay?

I understand different working hours, but I expect your company to keep your own promises towards customers. I can also understand if the license is in fact delayed because of some technical issues.

What I do not understand on the other hand, is why your support haven't replied by mail within 16 hours.

Transaction ID: 197573256.

Not pissed or anything, I'm just all stressed out as I am heading for work, and I soooo badly want my HEM working when I come back home! Like an xmas present, you know?

fozzy71
10-28-2009, 01:58 AM
Please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net again with a link to this thread. We have just started using a new email management system the past 2 days which may have caused some type of problem.

Ice
10-28-2009, 06:17 AM
Still no word.

fozzy71
10-28-2009, 12:22 PM
It should be taken care of now. Make sure you check your spam/junk inboxes. If you still cant find it for some reason, please send me a PM with all your details.

Ice
10-28-2009, 06:12 PM
The issue has been resolved. Thank you for your time and help.

Have a nice day!