PDA

View Full Version : Some problems with the HM, i'm needing help. pleasee!! :(

chipi
10-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Hello all, to begin let me tell that I got an terrible english , sry for that....

Well, I've got the following issues with the HM soft:

- The Manager isn't tracking the hands, I really dunno why because:
I've got the HM actualized
i've got the hand history in english
I already selected the folder where the softwere had to recolect the hands...

Realy dunno what's going on here.

butttttttt i've got another problem, not my, but a huge friend who bought the HM the same day as me. The HM is tracking his hands, but the Hud doesn't appear at the tables... Any idea? Him have done the same this as me...

Well, thanks for ur patience =D

fozzy71
10-27-2009, 11:50 PM
*Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

chipi
10-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Fozzy, ty for answer, but I gotta tell u that I already did all the things that u wrote on ur post...

BTW, I've got another problema, the HM isn't importing the hands AUTOMATICALLY :S

If I can fix this, then I'll fix the HUD... Could u help me please? :)

chipi
10-28-2009, 12:57 PM
One more question that I forgot:

It's ok that I use the PostgreSQL 8.4 version? Or should I use the 8.3?
I've got Windowns 7.

chipi
10-28-2009, 01:33 PM
It's already fixed!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

fozzy71
10-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Good news. Let us know if you need any further help.