PDA

View Full Version : My problems with HM2 after Unibet Update

slangezaal
03-11-2012, 05:33 AM
I know there are already some threads about this problem, but i wanna make sure you know all the problems with HM2 after the last Unibet update. (microgaming)

- When player 1 has the best hand at showdown, player 2 has the best hand according to HM2.
- When player 1 and 2 go to showdown, player 3 has won the pot according to HM2
- I miss quite a few hand in HM2
- Last time i won 2 buyins, but HM shows me a loss of 9 buyins

Thanks and i'll hope you fix the problem.

Sander

MIStrZZZ
03-11-2012, 06:11 AM
I have the exact same problem, but with 5050poker (microgaming network as well). I'm not really sure what's wrong, but I know that after winning a pot I don't have it registered in HM2 anymore. I'm not sure, but I think that this is happening when I'm going allin preflop with at least one opponent. Earlier I thought that it's only in OM2, but I just discovered that HM2 has the same thing.. seems like this new update of microgaming made some changes with hand histories.. I'm also playing on StanJames and I haven't noticed any problems with it tho. I think that StanJames didn't upgrade their software as other MG sites did. I also think that in OM2 no hand that was won by an allin was registered in software (even if I lost that hand), while in HM2 only hands lost by me are registered.

Patvs
03-11-2012, 02:36 PM
The issue with those hands is that Microgaming have changed the handhistory formatting, changing the way they deal with call/raise amounts. Some sites shows the full amount to call/raise (like Microgaming until now), and others show only the actual difference from what the player already had wagered in that street (like inn new Microgaming hands).

This will be fixed in the next update.