PDA

View Full Version : HUD when not at table

htimsabbub23
03-10-2012, 06:51 PM
Is it possible to have the HUD display show up at tables i am not sitting at. sometimes I want to watch a table before i sit down, or i'm on a waiting list and just want to collect data before sitting.

Sorry if this was covered before but after 30 minutes of searching I gave up

Patvs
03-10-2012, 10:30 PM
This type of datamining is not possible, because it's not allowed anymore by the pokersites.

However, if you observe a tables on a site that supports prefetch: (hud options--> site options)
You will be able to see a HUD for all the players.

The use of the pre-fetch HUD is:
-Observe a table--> to decide if you want to join this table
-Join the table--> and you'll have HUD stats while you wait for the big blind (thus you'll have HUD stats when you play the first hand)

merryber
03-12-2012, 06:03 PM
i used to see the stats of the players when i was the observer when i opened a table at stars, i cant do that anymore, has it changed?

Patvs
03-12-2012, 07:56 PM
You still can.

You just can't datamine anymore, observing 24 tables--> fetching ALL the handhistories.
It will only fetch 1-3 new hands per table.

So it will display stats based on ALL previous hands you have on these players, but won't grab new hands. (while you observe)

merryber
03-13-2012, 01:41 PM
ok so i have a problem for last few days that i can't see the observe table anymore for some reason...

merryber
03-13-2012, 06:18 PM
ok so i have a problem for last few days that i can't see the observe table anymore for some reason...

i checked again on my hud import options, and it is checked on the box that says [] ree-fetch one hand.
is it possible that the folder is the issue? i havent change anything, does the folder needs to be the same as on stars hh that is saved on my computer?

Patvs
03-13-2012, 08:15 PM
hud options--> site options--> PokerStars--> check which folder is being used for pre-fetch
Add the folder as an auto import folder. Default is:

C:\Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/HEM data

It's possible that folder doesn't exist on your computer, because you ONLY have a
C:\Program Files\ folder (an no (x86) folder). If that's the case edit the folder.

merryber
03-14-2012, 02:42 PM
my pre tech folder is :C:\Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/HEM data
and that folder exists on the auto import hands
so do i need to change now anything?
if so please explain how, because i dont know how to change - edit - the file name if needed, i can only chose a file and not change the name.
ty.

Patvs
03-14-2012, 09:28 PM
my pre tech folder is :C:\Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Importing/HEM data
and that folder exists on the auto import hands
so do i need to change now anything?

That's all you have to do.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - hhttp://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.10_13Mar2011.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemm anager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7)

merryber
03-15-2012, 04:15 AM
ok, followed all your instreuctions, something fixed it! thank you so much for the help.