PDA

View Full Version : rb not calculated correctly

choochoo
10-27-2009, 12:35 PM
I added a new alias to my HEM profile, adding in my rb % under the rb & bonuses option. HEM ignores the %, though, and lists me as 25% no matter what I change it to. This is on ipoker. Any suggestions?

netsrak
10-27-2009, 02:29 PM
I think its because of the Rake calculation.
It currently uses Total Rake / Total Players dealt cards which for some sites is not consistent with how they calculate rake. This will be fixed in an update

ynot
10-28-2009, 01:04 PM
I think its because of the Rake calculation.
It currently uses Total Rake / Total Players dealt cards which for some sites is not consistent with how they calculate rake. This will be fixed in an update

Dont get your hopes up. They've been promising to fix this problem that is SO important "in the next release" for over a year.

Should be really easy to fix too, so they are just being lazy/ignorant about it.

bonptitjoueur11
11-05-2009, 04:02 AM
Dont get your hopes up. They've been promising to fix this problem that is SO important "in the next release" for over a year.

Should be really easy to fix too, so they are just being lazy/ignorant about it.

bump, everybody wants to see this happen

fozzy71
11-05-2009, 12:19 PM
bump, everybody wants to see this happen

You can help speed up the development of this feature by voting for it: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions