PDA

View Full Version : enough!!!!!

gta10
10-27-2009, 04:52 AM
so unless we are computer programmers we are screwed with holdem manager hell I haven't a clue about entering all the stuff ya'll talk about with the fixes. And shouldn't have to.I download my anti virus click about 3 times .It works . for a whole year. I download Itunes guess what It has worked fine for 7 years. and countless other programs work fine. I dowload Holdemmanager it worked for about a month and now it will not import and. I haven't a clue as what to do. I think it should be up to the people who designed and are selling the product to come up with fixes that work without us having to go in to things that most of us have no idea what to do. I guess I am just out the $$$$ until i can download something and it work on it's on GG holdem manger.

netsrak
10-27-2009, 06:37 AM
If you explain your problem we could try to help you or you send a mail to support@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread to arrange a teamviewer session.

Unfortunately Holdemmanager is not just a "simple" music or textprocessing program. It needs to communicate with the system, a database, different poker clients and and and. So its more complicate to set it up.

gunner109
10-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Wow i got started with PT2 about 4ys ago and then PT3 and now HEM. So far I find HEM support the best so far. Yes i went thru alot of pain with PT3 but helped me change over. OP it will get easy as you go along. No i do not work for HEM.