PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing at Entraction - tried updating

xBornToLosex
10-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I had the 100% vpip problem so I tried updating to the latest beta but now the tracker isn't importing the hands at all, and when I try to import the hands manually 0 files is found.

fozzy71
10-26-2009, 09:46 PM
To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

xBornToLosex
10-27-2009, 06:21 AM
and when I try to import the hands manually 0 files is found.

It doesn't say 0 files found because the files aren't there. The files are there, HEM is just not finding them. I also tried playing again, it's not importing anything at all.

I have played FTP up until yesterday without problems, move some money to Entraction, get the 100% vpip problem in reports (no HUD whatsoever), update to the latest beta and now it's not importing at all.

For whatever it's worth I do not archive my HH's automatically, I do it manually myself after all hands for the session has been imported.

EDIT: Now it's working again and I can import the files, problem is the results are completely wrong. Imported the results from yesterday and it has me up like €300 while in reality I was up like €116. It also appears that if you import your hands from a folder, purge those hands from your DB and try to import those hands from the same folder it wont find the files, you have to move the files manually to a new folder and then import them, not sure if this is intentional or not but seems very strange.

xBornToLosex
10-27-2009, 06:27 AM
Also an additional question, when I import Entraction HH's do I need to import the "HandHistoryIndex" file as well?

netsrak
10-27-2009, 06:56 AM
It doesn't say 0 files found because the files aren't there. The files are there, HEM is just not finding them. I also tried playing again, it's not importing anything at all.

I have played FTP up until yesterday without problems, move some money to Entraction, get the 100% vpip problem in reports (no HUD whatsoever), update to the latest beta and now it's not importing at all.

For whatever it's worth I do not archive my HH's automatically, I do it manually myself after all hands for the session has been imported.

EDIT: Now it's working again and I can import the files, problem is the results are completely wrong. Imported the results from yesterday and it has me up like €300 while in reality I was up like €116. It also appears that if you import your hands from a folder, purge those hands from your DB and try to import those hands from the same folder it wont find the files, you have to move the files manually to a new folder and then import them, not sure if this is intentional or not but seems very strange.

Yes thats intended, for reimporting hands you need to rename them or move to a different folder.
Please try with a new database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Also an additional question, when I import Entraction HH's do I need to import the "HandHistoryIndex" file as well?
I think so

xBornToLosex
10-27-2009, 07:01 AM
Yes thats intended, for reimporting hands you need to rename them or move to a different folder.
Please try with a new database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

I think so

I don't want to create a new database. I did move the files and imported them again so they are imported but the results from yesterday is wrong.

Also when HM archives the Entraction HH's it never archives the 'HandHistoryIndex' file which is why I asked.

xBornToLosex
10-27-2009, 08:06 AM
It's importing and auto-importing alright now but the HUD is not showing up.

netsrak
10-27-2009, 08:55 AM
If you have Vista/Windows7, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

xBornToLosex
10-27-2009, 10:55 AM
UAC is off. Anyways I solved the problem by opening up table manager and finding the tables manually, didn't know it was necessary though but problem solved so it's all good. :)