PDA

View Full Version : Questions about upgrading

johonny85
03-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Hello!

I have already sent 2 emails to sales@holdemmanager.com but*unfortunately*I did not receive any answer so i thought i should try it here.

First of all i have an old omaha manager. I would like to get a holdem manager. If I buy a holdem manager 2 I cannot use it together with the omaha manager 1 at the same time, isn't it? So i have to upgrade omaha manager at least to omaha manager 2 small stakes version and buy a holdem manager 2 small stakes version. Is It possible? So Is there small stakes combo version?
If it's possible then What is the process of this? Do I have to make the upgrade first or Can I make it in one procedure?

And Can I upgrade it in the future to pro version?

Thanks!

Patvs
03-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Sales was unable to send you emails for some reason
(emails come back as undeliverable)

Check your spam folder for replies.

Sales replied:

Thanks for taking the time to contact us.

You should be able to see your credit in your account now. Sorry for the delay.

Also, you should be able to purchase a HM2 Small Stakes Combo without problems. For that, just add either HM2 Small Stakes or OM2 Small Stakes to your cart and then you will be offered the option to add the other version to it. I am afraid OM1 and HM2 can not be used together.

You will be able to upgrade it to the Pro version later at Upgrade HoldEm Manager, Omaha Manager and other HM Apps! (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/upgrade-holdem-manager.php)

Let us know if you still need any assistance.

Best Regards,
Leo
Holdem Manager Sales Department