PDA

View Full Version : a couple HEM questions

texas donald
10-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi there, not had HEM that long so just got a couple quick questions. Firstly where can I find double barrell and fold to double barrell stats? Have hunted through the HUD player preferences but cant find them anywhere, however I have seen several training videos where their HUD's feature such stats.

Also, I use the mini tables on iPoker and space is limited - I know how to use multiple panels on the HUD, but when I try to move the top panel, it moves the others too. Is there no way I can sort of have the HUD set up so that it is around the player name? i.e. is it possible to move each panel without it moving the others?

Thanks.

ps forgot this last one - for my next coaching lesson I am going to be using the hand replayer to look at past hands, is it possible for me to select multiple hands for viewing whilst still keeping all the marked hands marked? What I mean is that at present I have undreds of marked hands, is there any way I can select a few, then spend some time sifting through them so as to add more to the hand replayer, and then watch them all together? The best method I can think of right now is going through all the hands and un-marking those that I dont want in the replayer. Although ideally I'd be able to still keep them marked?

Apologies for the long winded question, cheers!

netsrak
10-26-2009, 04:44 PM
1. Turn Contibet and Fold to Turn Contibet.

2. Start with the 1st panel - this moves all panels and then move panel 2 and further panels while holding the CTRL key.

3. The only way i see is to click on multiple hands with SHIFT click or CTRL click and then start the replayer with the selected hands.

texas donald
10-27-2009, 07:42 AM
thats great thanks for the reply.

this might be unrelated but I'm not too clued up on computers so not too sure - been getting error messages lately saying 'virtual memory is too low'. HEM is the only software I have put onto my laptop lately so not sure if it could be anything to do with that?

Would simply free'ing up space on my hard drive help at all?

netsrak
10-27-2009, 08:47 AM
Virtual memory comes from your RAM.
Of course HM and Postgresql needs some RAM to work. So if you have only 256 MB or 512MB of RAM and you have other things installed you will possibly get this error message.

You can check it in the task manager (CTRL-ALT-DEL).

Use Google for further infos.

texas donald
10-31-2009, 08:51 AM
table scanner doesnt seem to work at all, lists dont populate at all. when I select it to scan, whilst also having my poker client open with the correct stakes etc, I simply get a window appear saying 'important things to note about table scanner' which I assume comes up by default, then my poker client appears and I hear I light tone, like a windows tone, but nothing happens. all selections on the left of table scanner are correct.

I am on ipoker. Any ideas what could be wrong? Has this been working ok on the whole as I know it is new?

Thanks!

fozzy71
10-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Please start a new thread in the Table Scanner sub-forum so their support staff can assist you.

texas donald
11-03-2009, 07:53 AM
do they not check the forum much? posted a couple days ago but still heard nothing. will be pretty annoyed if the free trial runs out before I've been able to try it out..

fozzy71
11-03-2009, 12:19 PM
They usually check the forum once or twice a day I believe. Bump your thread again or send an email to support@holdemmanager.net

texas donald
11-08-2009, 05:17 PM
the instand hand replayer which replays hands on the screen once they are over is showing incorrect hands, both the flop and hole cards, any ideas? thanks.

fozzy71
11-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt. Also rename prefs.xml to prefs-old.xml so it can be restored to default.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).

HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [x] Card and Alignment Edit will show the hole cards and community cards so you can position them.

If that doesnt help:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

texas donald
11-09-2009, 08:55 AM
the version I have is 1.09 beta 40 is that not the latest?

ok thanks for the response will try that, but how do I locate my position files? No idea what they are.. is this something you should be regualrly deleting..

fozzy71
11-09-2009, 10:35 AM
the version I have is 1.09 beta 40 is that not the latest?

Correct we went up to Beta 43 before releasing the final version of 1.09.

ok thanks for the response will try that, but how do I locate my position files?

Start > Computer: Browse to the files in my instructions:

3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt. Also rename prefs.xml to prefs-old.xml so it can be restored to default.

No idea what they are.. is this something you should be regualrly deleting..

No, only if the positions are messed up and you are having a hard time getting them where they belong.