PDA

View Full Version : HM2 Iphone App

aj6594
03-08-2012, 05:16 PM
I successfully uploaded a hand to my Iphone. I shared the hand with my private group, but there are not items found within the group.

aj6594
03-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Bump

DogNamedBluff
03-09-2012, 06:13 PM
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with HM2 and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs. I have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

fozzy71
03-10-2012, 05:13 PM
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1641/Iphone+App+Documentation

SHARING HANDS
Once you have uploaded a hand to either your holdemmanager.com database or shared it with your iPhone, you can share it with a group or channel. To do so, you must first share it with the public database.
Next find the hand in the public database. Touch the hand you wish to share.

Touch the Arrow tab. This brings up the sharing options. You can share with a channel, share with a group, or share via twitter. Once you have chosen where to share the hand, click done on the hand history screen to go back to the list. Hand will then be visible to the members of the community with which you have shared it.

DogNamedBluff
03-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Are you still having this issue?

Luckycharms74
03-24-2012, 09:01 AM
It works fine now. seems to be an intermittent problem

Ludomaniac
12-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Jeg just had to find this to figure out how to share hands with my group. Please change this so we can share hands without putting hands public (and why is it even possible to choose "share with group" in "Hands", when you have to put the hand public first?).

Now I found out how to do it, I managed to share the hands, but it deleted my comments. :(

EDIT: Oh, and make it possible to copy/paste.

fozzy71
12-07-2012, 04:51 PM
Jeg just had to find this to figure out how to share hands with my group. Please change this so we can share hands without putting hands public (and why is it even possible to choose "share with group" in "Hands", when you have to put the hand public first?).

Now I found out how to do it, I managed to share the hands, but it deleted my comments. :(

EDIT: Oh, and make it possible to copy/paste.

What exactly do you want to copy/paste? Can you please try to be as detailed as possible so we understand the suggestion and can discuss it internally to decide if it should be considered?

Ludomaniac
12-07-2012, 08:52 PM
1. Please make it possible to share hands with a group directly from "Hands".

2. If not, please make it possible to copy/paste comments regarding a hand. Right now, comments doesn't follow the hand when going from "Hands" to "Public Hands" to "Group".

The solution would be to do as described in 1. above and make comments follow the hand.

Thanks

EDIT: I have found another bug. I cannot make comments anymore, because a comment needs to be uploaded. Now there is 3 comments waiting to be uploaded. When I restart the app I press "upload now", but it doesn't work.

benthj
12-07-2012, 09:15 PM
I also have the problem sharing hands at all. I have a group with Ludomaniac, but cannotshare mynhands with any of my groups. And, as Ludo says, howcome is there a "share hands with group" if its not possible?

When I then try to do as you describe, and make them public first, I get a notification that this is done. However I cannot find them in the public space (interestingly I can see Ludo's hands there). Is it a bug, or something I'm missing?

fozzy71
12-08-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the app and I apologize for the delay. I have escalated this to our 2nd level support techs and have explained the issues you are having and they will be in touch shortly to help resolve the problem.

benthj
12-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Any news on this. Same issue as last week.

That said, its seems like a really really nice app you guys have made here.

fozzy71
12-18-2012, 10:28 PM
Unfortunately I haven't gotten any feedback on this subject from the testers/developers but I will try to bump this internal email again and see if I can get some type of answer. I tried doing some testing myself but I don't have any recent experience using myhm or the iphone app so I am not sure what I was doing.

Ludomaniac
02-14-2013, 04:05 AM
Still no news?

DogNamedBluff
02-14-2013, 08:43 AM
I apologize for the delay in reply. I have bumped this to our tech team for further discussion to see where we are at with this. Thank you for your patience.

deagledan
03-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Bump! Please make it possible to share hands directly without makeing them public!

fozzy71
03-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Bump! Please make it possible to share hands directly without makeing them public!

I am sorry for the delay. Management was discussing this but they haven't given us any feedback on the issue. I have bumped the internal email about this and will reply when I have more info to share.

fozzy71
03-06-2013, 04:07 PM

Unfortunately this is not possible currently and would require a lot of code changes and developer time so it likely won't happen any time soon, or ever. The web administrator has said he would take a look at the other issues in a few weeks but it is low priority compared to his other tasks that he has scheduled currently.