PDA

View Full Version : No response from support, Cant register!

Clarence
10-26-2009, 10:57 AM
Hello i have registered leakbuster and it was working few days later i reinstalled windows and HM. I updated my HM and wanted to register leak buster. but when i register it is only askin for an Serial key.
And from leak buster i got an serial key and an registration key, so now it isnt registering i get an message that the key is invalid. What now?? i wrote an email to the support of HM and to Leak buster but im not getting an response, wrote 3 emails but havent got anything back waiting 2 weeks now.

fozzy71
10-26-2009, 11:15 AM
Have you sent any emails recently, or have you been waiting that long for a reply?

Please try sending your email again, but send it to sales@holdemmanager.net instead of support. Please CC me on the email at fozzy@holdemmanager.net and include a link to this thread.

Leak Buster Support
10-26-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi, where did you write to? Do you have a ticket # by chance? We don't ignore e-mails at our support. I would check your spam box, because an automated e-mail with a new serial is sent to you, and it may have been filtered by your junk / spam filter. :)

Clarence
10-26-2009, 04:00 PM
support@acepokersolutions.com 13 and 15 oktober. but im getting responses now so its ok

Clarence
10-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi, where did you write to? Do you have a ticket # by chance? We don't ignore e-mails at our support. I would check your spam box, because an automated e-mail with a new serial is sent to you, and it may have been filtered by your junk / spam filter. :)

Hello yeah i already said im receiving the emails now but only those that were send after i made this topic. before i made this topic i havent received any mails from you or from sales@holdemmanager i dont want to blaim anyone because im getting helped right now just want to have my correct serial.

fozzy71
10-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Check your junk/spam inbox. We have been upgrading our email system this month and things may have been missed. Please email your details/questions to sales@holdemmanager.net.

Leak Buster Support
10-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Hello yeah i already said im receiving the emails now but only those that were send after i made this topic. before i made this topic i havent received any mails from you or from sales@holdemmanager i dont want to blaim anyone because im getting helped right now just want to have my correct serial.

I understand of course. If you can PM me with your e-mail address I will find your code for you. I would just make sure to double check your spam though, because codes are sent out as soon as they are received.