PDA

View Full Version : Listing 5/10 as 5/5 NL and 3/6 as 3/3 NL. Hands from Boss Media today.

nielsiano
09-09-2008, 10:56 AM
Dear whoever developed this wonderful program and all others.

I have a big problem. I've been using Hold'Em Manager for a long time now, and it works perfect. Untill now. I use the Boss Media hand history converter (http://www.hhconverter.com/ which converts the hands to Party format, and it has worked perfectly for over a year now) But after my session i looked in hold'em manager
and the 5/10 hands was listed as 5/5nl, 3/6 was 3/3nl and so on. I've never experienced that before, and it looks pretty messy, especially with my graph.

I thought this had something to do with the option "gametype format" in the hand converter program, which has two options: Gametype format $200NL or $1/$2NL. Somehow I must have switched those by mistake to $1/$2NL. And i figured this out rather quickly, then i re-converted the hands so the format was right, but when i tried to import them once again into HM it said "duplicate hands" and still only showed 5/5nl etc for todays session. I hoped I could just use the filter and remove the wrong HHs by that way. But it won't let me import the right HHs for some reason. Is there anyway I can manage my database and remove all the hands from todays session? And re-import the right Hands?

I have no idea, no clue what so ever of what i should do. So ANY help is really appreciated.

I can't make a new database and import again, because I have over 500k hands from different computers. Hope this isn't to weird to understand, i'll gladly try to elaborate.

Thanks in advance!
Niels:)

fabio
09-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Why cant you delete the hands? Is there a error message or something? Which version are you using?

nielsiano
09-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Why cant you delete the hands? Is there a error message or something? Which version are you using?

No. I've tried that. I'm using version 1.06.03.

I tried the purge function, it didn't work. Then I tried to go to the "Hands" Tab. Used the filter for all the 5/5nl 10/10nl hands etc. Marked them all, right clicked and pressed "Delete Selected Hands". It gave me the "Hands was deleted.." pop up. But they wasnt deleted, and was still there when i pressed Refresh.

I have no clue how to get rid of this problem, and it is extremely frustrating since I am addicted to my database.

EDIT: I can see now that it has deleted the 'body' of the hands histories, meaning that when i click display hand history it's just blank in the hand history viewer. But the stats is still there, in the 'Reports' 'Sessions' 'Graph' etc. So that doesnt really help me out. :(

Thanks again

fabio
09-09-2008, 01:08 PM
You cant delete hero hands with 1.06.03 right now, sorry. Just disable them under filters until we release a fix for this problem

nielsiano
09-09-2008, 01:14 PM
You cant delete hero hands with 1.06.03 right now, sorry. Just disable them under filters until we release a fix for this problem

Okay, that's what I feared. But how come I can't import the fixed hand histories.. it says that they are duplicated, even tho they clearly are different with the 5/10 and 1000nl formats? The HHs aren't identical.

And aren't there anyway I can deleted directly in the SQL database when login in the Admin program?

Thanks

fabio
09-09-2008, 02:28 PM
Try renaming the files/folder and import them again. No, you cant delete those hands using pgAdmin.

EMHEM
09-09-2008, 07:43 PM
How did you configured HEM to auto-import hands from bossmedia? I tryed the default and configured auto-import folders to the folder of the boss media room I want, ticket in subfolders etc and HEM (table manager) doesn't detect the table. Can you help me?

nielsiano
09-10-2008, 09:04 AM

Okay, when can we expect this fix-release? :)

morny
09-10-2008, 10:14 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03f.exe Fixed in this version and also should fix the party 1/1 2/2 problem for reocurring