PDA

View Full Version : Launch Active Player Details Window (Crashes HM Manager)

effang
10-25-2009, 05:48 PM
I didn't have this issue in 1.08 or earlier. But since i have upgraded to 1.09 (regardless of beta), i have had the issue where opening All Active Players HUD, and then going to big hands and clicking ANY of the "get last 20" "get last 100" "get All hands"

which will immediately crash HM manger.

this is the following error messages

--All active players
unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this erro and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately.

input string was not in a correct format.

There is a "details" tab with a lot of information.

So basically, i can't review hand histories of specific villains by going to their "big hands" tab.

Thanks

fozzy71
10-25-2009, 08:59 PM
I cant reproduce the problem on my machine.

What operating system? UAC on/off? What firewall and what anti-virus?

Have you tried reinstalling dot net framework?

I will forward this to my colleagues for some further advice.

Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework:

1) Go to Control Panel -> Add/Remove Software and uninstall every Microsoft .NET Framework you can find in the list.
2) Install this one: http://download.microsoft.com/download/2/0/e/20e90413-712f-438c-988e-fdaa79a8ac3d/dotnetfx35.exe

Lunatic973
10-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I didn't have this issue in 1.08 or earlier. But since i have upgraded to 1.09 (regardless of beta), i have had the issue where opening All Active Players HUD, and then going to big hands and clicking ANY of the "get last 20" "get last 100" "get All hands"

which will immediately crash HM manger.

this is the following error messages

--All active players
unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore this erro and attempt to continue. if you click quit, the application will close immediately.

input string was not in a correct format.

There is a "details" tab with a lot of information.

So basically, i can't review hand histories of specific villains by going to their "big hands" tab.

Thanks

I got the very same error today when I was trying to run a report on just my username for that paticular site. It was while I was importing/playing. My system is XP, Zone Alarm (which I just uninstalled), and Avira. I get these same crashes/errors when I try and run reports/retreive information while importing. Just like you, I've only had problems since the 1.09, not matter what Beta.

fozzy71
10-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Try to change regional settings first because the error says "input string was not in a correct format."

effang
10-25-2009, 09:46 PM
I am running
Win XP Home Edition

what else do you require to know? i will try uninstalling and reinstalling the frame net work, but what are the consequences/repercussions of doing that? isn't the frame net work connected to Post SQL? i don't want to uninstall something if there is a chance that the entire program will stop working (vs just one piece).

finally, where/what do i change in regional settings?

Thanks

netsrak
10-26-2009, 05:07 AM
The .net framework will not affect the database installation.

You find the regional settings in the control panel. Try to set them to standard or english (US). I suggest you start with this before the .net stuff.