PDA

View Full Version : mtt cash problems

BILLYTH3KID
10-25-2009, 08:49 AM
Hi basically im having a problem with HEM registering my cashes in MTTs. If i cash in an mtt it will automatically register that i finished 9th and with no prize money. I then ahve to edit this myself which is of course a nuisance, and when i make min cashes i ofen find myself forgetting to input the data. As well as this I think it is also registering the number of entrants in MTTs incorrectly aswell, and finally it does not register any bounnty hits i take in bounty tournaments. However I dont know if this can be helped as I understand the chat log does not show anything for this.

I look forward to your responses
Thanks

fozzy71
10-25-2009, 10:30 AM
You need to import the tourney summaries, if available. At pokerstars you have to request them via email, paste into a text file, and import the file.

If your site doesnt write summary files you will have to edit the tourney manually.

tourneys > results > dataview > right-click > edit tourney

BILLYTH3KID
10-27-2009, 01:08 AM
ah yeah im on absolute mainly sometimes PS. Ive been editing them manually but it is a pain, oh well cnat be helped I guess. Well not really a pain i just forget unless i make a big cash, which of course messes up my stats