PDA

View Full Version : Hud stats on table players

gunner109
10-25-2009, 07:30 AM
Running beta 41 stats i have on table when i hover over some show stats, some show just what the stat is. 3 stats i have vpip,pfr,limp. When i hover over it shows stats for vpip,pfr, but on limp just shows stat name. I have more stats half work.This has worked fine until yesterday.

netsrak
10-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Please check the popup settings for the stats under player preferences -> choose your active Hud -> stats

fozzy71
10-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

gunner109
10-26-2009, 06:49 AM
I fixed it Thanks