PDA

View Full Version : Processed hand history

Lyricd
09-09-2008, 05:57 AM
When I cross import to PT2 I get a different number of hands - a lot different and I'm wondering if HEM moves the HH files or deletes them?

fabio
09-09-2008, 07:00 AM
HEM moves them after a ahwile, but I think the problem is that HEM cant import some files because PT2 has them in use at the same time

Lyricd
09-09-2008, 07:30 AM
HEM moves them after a ahwile, but I think the problem is that HEM cant import some files because PT2 has them in use at the same time

Where does HEM move them? Usually I import to PT2 in "bulk" once a week or so, and the HH files are missing from the pokerstars/hand history folder.

fabio
09-09-2008, 08:28 AM
The default location should be C:\HMArchive. If not, please attach your holdemmanager.config file, you can find it in the "Configs" folder

Shloogy
09-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Hey Fabio
what for this feature - move files ?
and can i delete those files?'

thanks in advance

morny
09-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Are you asking what the move file fetaure is for?

Each time HM does an import it must scan all the files in the auto import folder, it checks to see if it already exists or not so if youve a large amount of hands in their it could slow down the process as it has more files to scan. When you havent used HM for a a few hours and then start the import again HM then moves those files to a c:/hmarchive or you can specify what folder to save them in through the auto import folder options.

These are the original hh so if you dont need to keep these in case something happens to your database and you cant reimport them then you can delete them if you like