PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not Working

TonesOfGray
10-24-2009, 03:22 AM
I finally got the program to open, but now I'm having a new problem :(

When running Hold'em Manager I get the stats on the tables I am looking at, but nothing shows up in the actual program. When viewing the "Cash Games" tab, everything is blank even though stats are showing up on the tables I am playing. I tried clicking the "Change" button and it gives a drop down box of "-----" and "Edit List". When I click "Edit List" it says "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. Invalid Argument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex."

I went through the FAQ and couldn't find a solution, but I have posted the answers to the questions below:

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? The newest version. Just downloaded and added updates today.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? Playing on PokerStars, cash games, I have not tried on other sites yet.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? Yes, hands are importing.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? Yes everything is the same.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? Yes. I created a new database and they are still importing

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? No table Finder did not work. When I pull it up it is completely blank (no name of table, no 'X', etc)

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? No

Lunatic973
10-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Did you set up your aliases? If not you need to.

I think once you set that up, your name should show up in the report.

fozzy71
10-24-2009, 08:56 AM
...... I tried clicking the "Change" button and it gives a drop down box of "-----" and "Edit List". When I click "Edit List" it says "Unhandled exception has occured in your application. ......

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your name. Do not click the drop-down arrow. That opens a list of previously searched names.