PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats problem? or General BUG?

hydrashock
10-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi! i think i have a problem with a stats of POPup menu in hand replayer.

Here how z the thing is going on now:

i have played 20k hands on May on a Poker Stars. NL10 FullRing.

one week ago i started playin NL25 6max. I played one session (minus session) 5k hands

After my unsuccsesful session on NL25 6MAX, i decided to play NL10MAX

I deleted all previouse sessions and hands ( My May session (25k hands) and unsuccsesful NL25 game(5k hands) At the moment in my reports i have ONLY new sessions on NL10 6 MAX limit, BUT WHEN I OPEN HAND PERLAYER and click on my stats(pop up) I SEE RESULTS OF MY previouse session on NL25 6MAX, winrate, stats, and hands (DISPLAYS 7k hands insted of 2k) Beside this, when i use my Table Scanner, and when i see My name in the line its displays 27k hands and all stats are overal during my all sessions at Poker Stars.

Also, in graph PLAYERS when i Check NL25 make some VPIP(min or max) adjustments and make RUN REPORT it displays my results!! BUT I HAVE DELETED THEM!!! And the only session in my REPORT is the sessions of NL10. It means that all hands i played on NL25 are still in Base?

What to do?

fozzy71
10-24-2009, 12:20 AM
I just answered this on 2p2. Please do not double post the same question there and here. It is usually me that is going to see it, on either forum.

The HUD stats and players stats can not be purged currently, until the cache rebuilder is created and implemented. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=152

The only way currently to do what you want, would be to purge all hands, export the hands, create a new db and import those hands. The new DB should have noticeably fewer hands and Players as well as HUD stats.

hydrashock
10-24-2009, 11:19 AM
I just answered this on 2p2. Please do not double post the same question there and here. It is usually me that is going to see it, on either forum.

The HUD stats and players stats can not be purged currently, until the cache rebuilder is created and implemented. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=152

The only way currently to do what you want, would be to purge all hands, export the hands, create a new db and import those hands. The new DB should have noticeably fewer hands and Players as well as HUD stats.

Hi! thanks for fast repply. I did as its shown on the screeshot. But it Displayed " O hands purged" And please could you explain what means CACHE REBUILDER? On the top of screenshot it says " The hands will no longer be included in report results however will still appear in HUD stats for the time until the CACHE REBUILDER is complete" Could you please explain how to complete CACHE REBUILDER because i couldnt find anythig about this issue in FAQ either in HM menu the "CACHE BUILDER" menu
Thanks

fozzy71
10-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Hi! thanks for fast repply. I did as its shown on the screeshot. But it Displayed " O hands purged"

That is because you already deleted all your sessions previously, I assume.

And please could you explain what means CACHE REBUILDER? On the top of screenshot it says " The hands will no longer be included in report results however will still appear in HUD stats for the time until the CACHE REBUILDER is complete" Could you please explain how to complete CACHE REBUILDER because i couldnt find anythig about this issue in FAQ either in HM menu the "CACHE BUILDER" menu
Thanks

The cache rebuilder doesnt exist yet. It has to be created and implemented by the designers, and it is not on the short-list.

The nl25 hands arent in the database, but the hand's results/stats still are in the HUD and Players report. If you only want your nl10 hands to be displayed in all tabs, do as I said. Export the hands, create a new DB, and import them. The new DB shouldnt have those previously deleted/purged players and stats.

hydrashock
10-24-2009, 08:53 PM
That is because you already deleted all your sessions previously, I assume.

The cache rebuilder doesnt exist yet. It has to be created and implemented by the designers, and it is not on the short-list.

The nl25 hands arent in the database, but the hand's results/stats still are in the HUD and Players report. If you only want your nl10 hands to be displayed in all tabs, do as I said. Export the hands, create a new DB, and import them. The new DB shouldnt have those previously deleted/purged players and stats.

Ok . Thanx a lot!