PDA

View Full Version : 15 day trial is up but I haven't been able to enjoy them

DaKillerBee
10-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Hi,
I've had so many problems installing PostgresQL that my 15 day free trial period is up and I still haven't seen anything of Hold'em Manager. I think I've installed the latest version of Postgres correctly, but HEM won't let me try it.
I just want to make sure it'll work before I buy the full version. Is there a way to reset or have someone at support grant me another 15 days to try it?
Thanks in advance,
J.B

fozzy71
10-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to extend the trial period. You do have a 10 day full refund available after purchase. If you would like to schedule a remote support session to have me install and set it up, once you get the license, I would be more than happy to do so. I usually need at least 24 hours notice to schedule a teamviewer session, if this is something you want to do.

DaKillerBee
10-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Thank you,
that would be great. I'm going to be out of town for a week. Can I get in touch with you when I come back to set it up?

fozzy71
10-23-2009, 04:08 PM
Thank you,
that would be great. I'm going to be out of town for a week. Can I get in touch with you when I come back to set it up?

Yes, when you are ready, feel free to email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe.