PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats stopping ongame or not counting every hands

hellsoul87
03-05-2012, 05:49 AM
I don't know why but for some players, I noticed that the HUD is not displaying stats correctly, let's say I start a sng on pokerstars: after like 40 hands I noticed that some players have a lot of stats displaying "0" (I use a custom HUD) and in the last line of the HUD where are displayed the total hands it says like 13 or 14 when it should display 40. Also sometimes during the game their hud goes all zero and then starts working again, like it is refreshing or updating, is it normal?

how can I improve this? I want the hud to be fully reliable, regarding opponents past hands.

DogNamedBluff
03-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Hi.

Please make sure your Hand Importing > Site Time Adjustments have been set up correctly.

If that does not resolve the issue, please view the following FAQ and answer all the questions at the bottom of the FAQ to help us narrow down the issue.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1421/What+can+be+done+if+the+HUD+does+not+work%3F

The more questions you answer the quicker we can narrow down the issue and provide a solution.

hellsoul87
03-05-2012, 04:36 PM
The site time is correct. I'll try to explain my problem better:

I just played a sit and go, 9 player. When I start it works just fine, it shows the correct statistics for every player. After a certain time now let's say that for ex. opponentX under the stat "total hand" has 30 displayed. Then at some point during the current game, moving into the next hand, opponentX's hud goes all to 0 values like it is resetting, infact in the next hand the stat "total hand" is now 0, then 1, 2 etc. and of course all other stats are now based on the "new starting point". I hope I made myself clear about what's happening. And it is not happening for all opponents but only for some, totally random.

You understand that how it is now, the HUD is not reliable because it keeps resetting and doesn't show the complete opponents playstyle but only shows it for little time fractions

Btw hero HUD shows the correct hands and stats until the game is finished.

kamachos
03-06-2012, 04:50 AM
Please create a new empty database and test the HUD with a short session. We want to make sure that your database is not corrupt.

hellsoul87
03-06-2012, 02:19 PM
could you explain the procedure to create a new database? thanks a lot

also, the HUD I'm using now was imported from a custom model I found here on the forum and I think it was originally from HM1 could it be the problem? yesterday i played a sng and it worked just fine until the end of the game, counting every hand. today it's not working again, I play 10 hands, then opponentY's HUD vanishes and when the window is back it is empty, starting back from zero, and it does this randomly to any of my opponents, never to the hero's HUD btw

plz help it is very annoying, I don't care about my existing database since I started playing from just a few weeks, if you think it can help I can delete also every hand stored in the pokerstars folder

edit: now that I think about that, I had set my client to save hands in english only later, so half of my hands stored in the pokerstars folder are in italian, could this be creating a conflict in the database?

hellsoul87
03-06-2012, 04:07 PM
Ok this is what I did:

1) Erased all hands from pokerstars folders
2)Created a new database
3)Using default 2.0 HUD (after adding the lines I needed)

Still I got this damn problem, after X hands I see 1 or plus opponents HUD disappearing and coming back to screen empty with every line to zero. this is very annoying. Could it be something onscreen inside the HUD that is creating problems? players names maybe? some colors?

I repeat that the game I played yesterday worked just fine, but I only did one try.

Patvs
03-06-2012, 07:49 PM
hud options--> hud filters--> are you using a HUD filter, especially a last #players filter?

hellsoul87
03-07-2012, 06:35 AM
hud options--> hud filters--> are you using a HUD filter, especially a last #players filter?

I think I fixed the problem. While playing (having once again the same problem) I switched from "general" to "session" inside the hud option panel and then it began working just fine. If I understand correctly the "general" option works adding opponents info from the database (if present) to the current table oppo info, so can you tell me why it is giving this problem?

p.s. HUD filters is on default, how should I configure it for the best settings?

DogNamedBluff
03-08-2012, 08:43 AM
p.s. HUD filters is on default, how should I configure it for the best settings?

It depends on what games you are playing? The best thing to do it read the FAQs and watch the videos on HUD filters and the Tournament HUD filters. Then decide if they are right for you and your game. Here are the links:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/981/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+HUD+Filters

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Tournament+Filters

hellsoul87
03-08-2012, 09:53 AM
It depends on what games you are playing? The best thing to do it read the FAQs and watch the videos on HUD filters and the Tournament HUD filters. Then decide if they are right for you and your game. Here are the links:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/981/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+HUD+Filters

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/371/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Tournament+Filters

I only play SnG full ring, normal speed

Patvs
03-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Classic SNG #players filter is:
2:2-2
3:3-6
4:3-6
5:3-6
6:3-6
7:7-10
8:7-10
9:7-10
10:7-10

But if you mass multi table the same stake (or if you play a lot of Double or Nothing / Fifty50 SNGs) you could opt to tweak this by adding a special "bubble" range too.

hellsoul87
03-08-2012, 03:11 PM
thank you Patvs, anyway can you tell me why if I put "general" I get that weird error I was talking about before?

Patvs
03-08-2012, 04:50 PM
There are three things that may happen:
-you accidently double left click on a HUD, so it switches to session stats.
-you accidently double right click on a HUD, and reset a session
-by using a filter: #players filter, or #blig blinds filter (hud options--> tournament filter) a filter kicks in so you'll see stats based on fewer hands, or it even jumps to 0 since you have no hands yet to match this filter.