PDA

View Full Version : HUD Columns

entropy01
10-23-2009, 08:47 AM
I know the following is poker tracker software...but there HAS to be a way to make my stats look like this in HEM. Please refer to the picture I will link at the end of this post. I am trying to get separate columns of stats as seen in the picture...I tried messing around with the option that makes everything a separate box but I still can't get the desired effect...I could also post my HUD layout if necessary. Any help would be really appreciated as I am sure this is a pretty straightforward question. Thank you.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2779/hud2b.jpg

fozzy71
10-23-2009, 10:28 AM
New Panel
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line

repeat for each vertical column of stats

entropy01
10-28-2009, 09:35 AM
New Panel
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line
Stat
New Line

repeat for each vertical column of stats

Why is it so hard to get the columns of boxes to EXACTLY where I want them? I try to straighten everything up to make it nice and even and lined up and they all seem to want to move just a little bit. Is it because of the auto rate star? Should I disable that before attempting to do this?

fozzy71
10-28-2009, 01:28 PM
hud options > tables preferences > Grid %

change it to 0 and it wont 'snap to grid' anymore.

entropy01
10-28-2009, 09:46 PM
hud options > tables preferences > Grid %

change it to 0 and it wont 'snap to grid' anymore.

Is there a way to get the places I put all of the stats to scale to the size of the game box? I did it in one screen (which took me hours!) and then when I opened a second screen they were on top of each other...I've since moved back to the normal box view but for more than 2 screens that takes up too much space.:confused:

fozzy71
10-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Is there a way to get the places I put all of the stats to scale to the size of the game box? I did it in one screen (which took me hours!) and then when I opened a second screen they were on top of each other...

I dont understand the question/problem.

I suggest you try resetting all your hud positions to default/original, to start fresh repositioning the multiple panel huds.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

entropy01
11-02-2009, 04:57 PM
I dont understand the question/problem.

I suggest you try resetting all your hud positions to default/original, to start fresh repositioning the multiple panel huds.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt and pospref2.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

With a fresh install this is still happening...see pic.

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2164/hemg.jpg

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 08:16 PM
hud options > tables preferences > [ ] card and alignment edit mode off

Try abbreviating the player names:

hud options > player preferences > stats > display these stats: abb. name > decimals: set it to 1 or 2, instead of 0.

entropy01
11-02-2009, 08:26 PM
hud options > tables preferences > [ ] card and alignment edit mode off

Try abbreviating the player names:

hud options > player preferences > stats > display these stats: abb. name > decimals: set it to 1 or 2, instead of 0.

Names are coming up full still with decimal at one or two and the persons cards to my left are still appearing in the chat box.:confused:

entropy01
11-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Names are coming up full still with decimal at one or two and the persons cards to my left are still appearing in the chat box.:confused:

didn't realize i didn't have the stat abb. name....still not getting the player to the left's hole cards.

fozzy71
11-02-2009, 11:26 PM
Names are coming up full still with decimal at one or two

Then you are not editing the proper hud config file and/or your Use For: tab settings are wrong. If you confuse the settings on the use for tab it will revert tot he default HUD. And if you have multiple HUDs you must Choose Configuration before you edit the HUD.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

and the persons cards to my left are still appearing in the chat box.:confused:

And you cant right-click drag it to a new place? Does it not come out of the chat box? Or does it appear there again?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

After I take a look at the prefs file we can schedule a support session if necessary, but I am gone most of the day tomorrow.

entropy01
11-03-2009, 01:18 AM
Then you are not editing the proper hud config file and/or your Use For: tab settings are wrong. If you confuse the settings on the use for tab it will revert tot he default HUD. And if you have multiple HUDs you must Choose Configuration before you edit the HUD.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

And you cant right-click drag it to a new place? Does it not come out of the chat box? Or does it appear there again?

Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

After I take a look at the prefs file we can schedule a support session if necessary, but I am gone most of the day tomorrow.

fixed the abbreviations...
when I go to move the hole cards to the player to my left they disappear again when I hover over them. I attached the file...if you want you can maybe just tell me what to try and edit and i can play around with it until we can schedule something. Thanks so much for your help!

Mike chops
11-03-2009, 11:47 AM
Table prefs->Card Aligment mode. Move the cards to the right places and then switch the mode off.

entropy01
11-03-2009, 12:53 PM
Table prefs->Card Aligment mode. Move the cards to the right places and then switch the mode off.

I tried that....many, many times.:(

Mike chops
11-03-2009, 12:57 PM
In that case I'd delete pospref.txt from the config folder and start again.

entropy01
11-03-2009, 01:12 PM
In that case I'd delete pospref.txt from the config folder and start again.

I tried that originally...but since I viewed Fozzy's post about the prefs.xml....I tried editing the seat that HEM set for me by default for sixmax (in this case)...I COULD try deleting pospref.txt, then see if it happens...if not...delete pospref.txt and choose another seat....over and over until hopefully, it doesn't happen anymore and I can actually see everyone's mucked cards.