PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions

trouble11
10-22-2009, 11:04 PM
I have problem. When i open more then 1 table, i cant see anything at table. Because hud boxes takes all space at table. So how can i make them smaller? I tried to find answewer, didnt find it :(. And other thing. I have buyed Omaha pro key but already registered holdem key, how i can make my holdem manager to support omaha and holdem ? And why HEM dont register SnG tourney winnings and losses? If i won like 50usd at cash table and register to 50usd SnG tourney and loose it, my HEM shows that im still +50usd what i won at cash table.

netsrak
10-23-2009, 06:11 AM
You can scale the size of the stats in the Player preferences your your Hud. Its a switch there.

When adding Omaha you should receive a new key which includes both licenses. Clear your current license code (under help), restart Holdemmanager and enter your new key. Now you should have both Holdem and Omaha. If this is not the case then your new key is wrong and you need to contact sales@holdemmanager.net with your licences to change them to the full version.

Cash and tourneys are handled separatly you have no overview over both "bankrolls" in one tab.