PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hand(s)

SI-KICK
10-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Hey,

Been looking through todays sessions and noticed a hand I distinctly remember playing isn't there. I've looked through my Saved Hand History's in my full tilt folder too and the hand is nowhere to be see. I've only played 1 limit today so its not like I'm looking in the wrong place or anything, I only remember it as I made a sick river call on a 4 to a flush/straight board.

Ever heard of this happening before or have any idea why this hand isn't appearing anywhere?

Cheers

fozzy71
10-22-2009, 08:27 PM
UAC on or off? What folder is FTP writing the hands to? Try changing the folder to somewhere other than C:\Program files. Try anything, such as a new folder like \Desktop\FTP-HHs

You should be able to email support@ftp and get your hands from today (or all your hands).

SI-KICK
10-23-2009, 04:58 AM
What folder is FTP writing the hands to?

Default folder in programs files > Full Tilt Poker > Hand History > Username.

UAC on or off?

Using XP.

Try changing the folder to somewhere other than C:\Program files. Try anything, such as a new folder like \Desktop\FTP-HHs

Will do.

You should be able to email support@ftp and get your hands from today (or all your hands).

Have done, expecting them to arrive sometime in the next 5 years

Cheers tho Fozzy, was just wondering if this was a problem that has happened before.

fozzy71
10-23-2009, 10:58 AM
It used to be a lot more rare, before FTP changed their client completely in July. Then it started happening more often, but it is more common on Vista and W7 if those hands are being wrote to \program files. The new OS's are very restrictive about what programs can write new data in the \program files folders.