PDA

View Full Version : answers to question why cant i get my HUD showing any help?

flong78
10-22-2009, 04:40 PM
1. I am using the latest version of holdem manager which i have downloaded from the update at the forums.
2. I am playing at pokerstars playing no limit 6 max cash games i have clicked the auto import button
3. I have followed these instructions to best of my ability.
4. The hands are showing up in the folder in my computer but not in holdemanager
5. the hands are not being imported into holdem manager
6. the tables are all automatically appearing in the table manager but nothing is happening.
I have attatched the necessary files to this thread

fozzy71
10-22-2009, 04:55 PM
1. I am using the latest version of holdem manager which i have downloaded from the update at the forums.

This is my biggest pet peeve.

Please tell us the actual version number listed in the HEM title-bar.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

flong78
10-22-2009, 05:53 PM
sorry bout the pet peve. The version is 1.08.04
I have attatched a screen shot with the things you listed. thank you

fozzy71
10-22-2009, 08:10 PM
sorry bout the pet peve. The version is 1.08.04

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature. If that doesn't work Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.