PDA

View Full Version : Not sure whats wrong

flong78
10-22-2009, 03:32 PM
I have installed the latest version of holdemanager and am using it for windows vista. I am trying to make it work on the pokerstars client. I have followed all the settings to set up my auto import and imported some old hands in. This has allowed me to go to the cash game tab and select a player. However even though the hands have supposed to have imported i cant find them. Also my auto import is not working in that i am not sure if the hands are going in. I have the right file names down and the hand histories are importing onto my computer. My tables also appear on table tracker. But the HUD is not popping up and it doesnt seem as though any hands are importing because the stats are not fluctuating. any ideas?

fozzy71
10-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesn't work please answer the questions in the 'HUD not working' link.