PDA

View Full Version : HUDs still not working for me.

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi,

My Full Tilt, Party Poker, and IIRC Everest HUDs are working fine now.

However, my Stars, Titan, Doyle's Room, Ladbrokes (both DR and Lads are microgaming sites), UB and Mansion huds are not working.

The HUD is recognizing my usernames for the following sites inside the HEM program:

FT
PP
PRM
PRM
IPK
EVT

My stars, UB and Mansion names aren't even recognized. Fabio told me to start up the Ongame handgrabber but I couldn't find this in the program.

I have gone through the instructions as linked to by Fabio. The only difference this made was to get the Party Hud working. The FT one has always worked from the beginning.

My Stars HH folder is on my desktop. Is this a problem? HEM is obviously aimed there to pick up the files.

Also, I am using the same processed files folder for all the sites.

Here are the following places my HUD/HEM is aimed at to auto import the files.

Working ones:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\ryanghall + subfolders (+ Archive Files)
C:\Programs\PartyGaming\PartyPoker\HandHistory + subfolders (+ Archive Files)
C:\Everest Poker\history + subfolders (+ Archive Files) ... (at least I'm pretty sure this one was working, I honestly can't rememeber as I only play there once a week)

Not working ones:

C:\Program Files (x86)\MansionPoker\Resources\Databases + subfolders (+ Archive Files)
C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\PokerstarsHH + subfolders (+ Archive Files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data + subfolders (+ Archive Files)
C:\Microgaming\Poker\DoylesRoomMPP
C:\Microgaming\Poker\ladbrokesMPP
C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History\***my Titan user account number*** + subfolders (+ Archive Files)

(I don't want to give out my account number for obvious reasons)

Possible problems:
Is Ultimate Bet not aimed in the correct place? How does HEM know where to get their files if it is aimed at the HEM Data directory?

I am on Vista; is this a problem?

Is it bad that my Stars files are saving to the desktop?

Should the Stars directory be aimed at PokerstarsHH\ryanghall ?

I'd really like to get this all sorted out before Saturday if at all possible, as I 8-15 table the highest stakes tournies online and I really need the HUD.

Note also that my friend has been having problems getting HEM to work on his laptop, but with the same settings it's been working fine on his computer.

Thanks very much,
Ryan Hall

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 09:27 PM
I think I might have figured out the UB problem. I didn't have the HH window open to the right.

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Ha, I've been playing around a bit and I think I have a feeling that the Stars problem was that my username was not on the end of the directory in terms of where to look. It's now aimed at:

C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\PokerstarsHH\ryanghall + subfolders (+ Archive Files)

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 09:38 PM
One more thing, I forgot to note that in my processed folder was an .xml HH from Titan. I believe that PT sent this file there, as I had to load up that to try to import hands. I don't know if this has anything to do with the problem on Titan.

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Just a thought about Titan. Should it be aimed at C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History\username .... and then at the table or tournament directory instead? My HEM Import folders is just aimed at the username + subfolders

You would think that using the +subfolders option would just work for this but it seems that my +subfolders option hasn't been working as it wasn't for Stars, either.

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Just a thought, should the Prima sites instead be aimed at, say:

C:\Microgaming\Poker\DoylesRoomMPP\global\HandHist ory

?

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Sigh. Just tried a HU SNG on Stars with the Hud aimed at the \ryanghall directory. It was importing the files but every one had an Import Error. The HUD did not make an appearance on the table :(

ryanghall
09-08-2008, 10:33 PM
Also, it appears that the text file is still in the PokerstarsHH\ryanghall directory and has not been processed to my other directory, FWIW.

morny
09-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Stars
Ok first you need to close HM and install the update as stars changed their HH format http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe

Ongame
Is mansion Ongame? If so as Fabio said you need the ongame Handgrabber which is a 3rd party tool. If you look at the setup instructions http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=148

However were very close to having native support for ongames database so it would probably be a waste buying that now so you can wiat a few days or get on the beta team to test it out if youd like by pming me

Ultimate Bet
You seem to have that sorted now

Prima/Micro
Looks like you have this setup correctly, just double check this FAQ to confirm http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=127

Also please confirm whether the hands are been imported into HM or not as this will speed up me troubleshooting the problem http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129

If it is importing the hands successfully is the table manager loading and if so does table finder work? http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=54

Ipoker
Heres the FAQ http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=128, setting it to username and subfolders allows it to pickup both cash and tourney games. Looks like you have that setup correctly to.

Can you confirm that ipoker is spawning the HH to that folder you setup and also confirm if HM is importing them properly http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=129 also please try and use table finder.

Please use that table finder on any site

One thing to note, because of the way Ipoker & Prima write thier HH for some of their tourneys you may need to use the table finder but when they move tables on some tourneys the HUD disappears because the dont write anywhere in the HH that it has changed table and so its impossible for the hud to pick it up, table finder works in some cases but not in others, Were looking into that however. What i would suggest is trying a cash table just to test if the hud is working so you can eliminate whether its a tourney problem or just that the hud wont work

ryanghall
09-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Update:

My Stars is now working. I don't know why I didn't have that update installed!
Tilt/Party still working fine.

However, my main concern is Titan right now because I play a fair bit there. I tried to make it aim at the Table subdirectory in HandHistory and that didn't work. I tried to make it aim at the Tournament subdirectory in HandHistory and that didn't work either. I tried to use table finder. Didn't do anything. The tables show up on the Table Manager, but there are no statistics. The hand histories are showing up as an .xml file in the directory I have them processed to. I believe the HHs are going into the HUD (I can pick my name out for IPK from the username list) but I guess I can't tell for sure because I only play tournaments. Just now I sat at a 2 to 4 cent limit table... and the HUD worked. So I'm unsure why it's not working for my tournaments. Please help!

Prima is also still not working for me (Doyles and Ladbrokes). I believe the tourney hands are importing because again, my username can be found.

I'd also like to beta test the ongame handgrabber for mansion. If you could PM me w/ the info asap that would be wonderful. The Prima tables also show up on the table manager, but again there are no stats.

Please let me know what I should do next to solve these problems.
Thanks,
Ryan

Note: ARGH, I just realized how to use the table finder properly by dragging the triangles. Perhaps this will work? I'll try it tomorrow.

morny
09-14-2008, 01:54 PM
For ipoker make sure the path goes as far as C:\Poker\Carlospoker\History\MyScreenName and no further, this will ensure that it picks up cash and tourneys

Then if its still not showing up use the triangle thingy

For Prima Make sure the "Import From Sub Folders" is UNTICKED otherwise it wont work and also untick "Move Files After Import".

If your still having problems let me know

morny
09-14-2008, 01:56 PM
And youve tried deleting the files Mike suggested when HM is closed and then restarted.

Also try unticking Show Abbreviations and Multiple Panels in Hud Options > Player Preferences

If your still having toruble email me and ill do a teamviewer session to have a look