PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working after using mergerconverter

entropy01
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Answer to FAQ:

2. Trying to play on UB
a. Cash
c. Have clicked auto-import

3. In response to number three...the merger converter software directs users to this FAQ which instructs users whom the converter isn't working for to go into the text file and change (C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and open the ExeNames.txt) 8,Poker.exe to 10,Poker.exe. I did this...not sure if it has anything to do with the effect it is having on my HUD with UB.

Ok I looked again...I somehow didn't have the hand history from the root file of UB C:\poker application\....\hand histories as the source file. Originally I did but I also had the merge files saving in the same folder. I guess one can't do this and must select a new destination folder for them?

fozzy71
10-22-2009, 04:10 PM
Correct, I think you want the merge converter reading from the original folder, and outputting to a new folder. Then you have HEM import from the converted folder.

entropy01
10-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Correct, I think you want the merge converter reading from the original folder, and outputting to a new folder. Then you have HEM import from the converted folder.

Is HEM ever going to support merge???

fozzy71
10-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Yes, I believe after Boss it is next on our list. Boss is scheduled for the 1.10 beta versions.

entropy01
10-23-2009, 04:56 AM
Yes, I believe after Boss it is next on our list. Boss is scheduled for the 1.10 beta versions.

How often do the networks take...do you think weeks/months/a year or so? I'm not trying to be rude...I play mostly on UB anyway but I think Carbon is going to be a lot more fun in the coming year and the players are pretty bad too...which is neither here nor there....the point is the poker room has a lot of potential and it sucks having to pay for HEM then the converter too!

netsrak
10-23-2009, 07:04 AM
No ETA yet but we are starting to work on it and expect it to be in the first few 1.10 beta releases

Roy

from this thread: http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=93812#post93812