PDA

View Full Version : Black Chip Poker STT results and EV seem extremely off

andrewships
03-03-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm having similar issues on Black Chip. I play STTs and roughly average 150 games a per day. I mix $10 and $20 6 max + 9man. I also play both Turbo and Reg speeds.

Example, today I played 50 games and broke even. HEM says EV should be -$500 and it says profit was also -500. I've now logged 1600 games on my 1.12.09 version and my graph and EV basically shoot straight down...even though I've profited the last 2,000 games.

I use Windows 7.

I also created a new database after reading some of your advice to others with similar problems. In the new import from C:/hmArchive, the import was riddled with both errors and "duplicate hands".

In my original database, very regularly I have "incomplete games" and when I'm 16 tabling I don't have time to go back and manually input data. This is frustrating for to say the least.

In addition to this, when I load up 6 max tables, I have to manually declare that they are 6 max for every single table that pops up. Even when I choose to "save positions", it never saves. This is also ridiculous to keep track of when you have 12-24 tables.

Help!

netsrak
03-05-2012, 05:55 AM
Please send us the original hands of some tourneys and some screenshots of the results and the tables and tablemanager while playing.
Zip the data and send them with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com