PDA

View Full Version : Merge Converter and UB

entropy01
10-22-2009, 03:19 AM
I tried the merge converter today and now when I try to play on UB HEM just keeps importing 146 hands over and over again...and i have no HUD

netsrak
10-22-2009, 03:53 AM
Move the files to a different folder and make sure the archive folder is configured in the auto-import settings and it is not in the same folder structure as the handhistory folder.

entropy01
10-22-2009, 04:08 AM
Move the files to a different folder and make sure the archive folder is configured in the auto-import settings and it is not in the same folder structure as the handhistory folder.

i tried it and its still doing the same thing...do I change both archive and destination to the same folder?
Also I had to change something in a notepad file to like 10,poker....is that what is doing it?

netsrak
10-22-2009, 06:36 AM
Thats how the Auto-Import works:
1. Read handhistory files from all configured folders (field "folder name") including sub folders if checked.
2. This is done in a loop until you stop the import - so every time the auto-import reads all files which he finds in this folders (not exactly but i think thats enough as explanation).
3. If a file is older than 15 minutes it is moved to the configured archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) so that it will not be imported again.

So what you have to do:
check all your auto-import folders and delete all files in this folders or move them to the archive folder.
The archive folder must be totally different from the import folder.

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174 so that i get a better understanding of your system.