PDA

View Full Version : HUD won't update until I end my session

uvebenrobd
10-22-2009, 02:11 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

b. Which type of game(s) are you playing? NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT

I only play on Full Tilt - NL 6 max

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?

yes

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem. Please see our detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with select poker sites to make sure that your HUD is set up properly for your selected poker site.

4) Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the correct folder.

In Holdem Manager, navigate to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and verify that the location of the folder Holdem Manager checks for is the hand histories folder of your poker client.

While playing, go to that folder on your PC and see if new hand histories that correspond to the tables your playing at are showing up. This is not relevant where the site uses a database like on Ongame or Prima.

My hands are being saved in the correct folder. However, after about 10 hands or so, they stop being saved for some reason. Strangely, whenever I end my session, all the the hand that I have played magically reappear. This allows me to review my session, but it doesn't give me any insight to players at the time.

FT20091021 Palmer (6 max) - $0.10-$0.25 - No Limit Hold'em

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\2009\10

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ, as they should show you how to check the settings in the lobby to configure the poker site to save the Hand History and make sure its sending the Hand Histories to the correct location. Contact your poker site if your unsure to find out where you can set the location of the hand histories to save to.

My hand histories are being sent to the correct location for a brief period. I don't know why it suddenly stops.

netsrak
10-22-2009, 04:08 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 40 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.