PDA

View Full Version : Few problems using HM2

6betfoldtard
03-03-2012, 01:54 PM
About the vids where you give an explanation about HM2,I accidently clicked the cross and now I can't find the vids anymore.

Second of all they freeze a lot when watching even when they aren't that long.

Same I do often get a error running HM2 and have to restart it again, and sometimes the HUD isn't displayed the same way on 2 tables and there isn't a way to get it right (had same problem sometimes in HM1) l
Thanks

DogNamedBluff
03-04-2012, 09:46 AM
About the vids where you give an explanation about HM2,I accidently clicked the cross and now I can't find the vids anymore.
Click Add Widgets in the Home Tab and add the Holdem Manager TV Wdget.

Second of all they freeze a lot when watching even when they aren't that long.

Same I do often get a error running HM2 and have to restart it again,

Please reproduce the issue, close HM2 and attach the log file here. To attach the log, click Reply > Go Advanced.

Where is my log file?

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\application data\HoldemManager

Win7/Vista: c:\users\{username}\appdata\roaming\HoldemManager

Enable the option to see Hidden Files and Disable 'Hide protected operating system files': How to see hidden files in Windows - It should look like this: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/images/hidden.jpg

and sometimes the HUD isn't displayed the same way on 2 tables and there isn't a way to get it right (had same problem sometimes in HM1)
What site is this occurring on for you? Are these tables the same stakes and/or game types? Have you set up the HUD Options > Site Options and HUD Options > Seating Preferences as well as the seating preferences in the poker client?

Thank you.