PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Holdem Manager

benjamz
10-22-2009, 12:42 AM
I just bought Holdem Manager a couple of hours ago. I play on Pokerstars and run Windows Vista. I am importing properly and have set up the folders. Table Manager does not start when I start auto-importing and the HUD does not work either. I also downloaded the patch. I can't find any reference in the FAQ or the manual. A friend who uses the program has never seen this particular problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben Foster

Nobrah
10-22-2009, 01:33 AM
I currently have the same problem as him. I think it's starts since the last PStars update... How do we fix it ?

netsrak
10-22-2009, 04:01 AM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 40 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

benjamz
10-22-2009, 07:20 PM
I installed the patch last night and again using your link. Table manager is still not popping up when the importing starts.

headyzfor20
10-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Same exact problem with me...Running Vista, correctly setup folders, downloaded beta release, and HUD won't show up when auto-importing...
Please help!

benjamz
10-22-2009, 07:37 PM
when i installed 1.08.04, i had the table manager, but it was showing the wrong number of places. it showed 6 handed in a 10 handed double or nothing and HUD still didn't work. i then installed the 1.09 beta patch and table manager disappeared.

fozzy71
10-22-2009, 08:24 PM
0. Make sure you have installed Beta 40
1. Note your database connection settings from the database management
2. Close holdemmanager
3. Go to the folder config in the holdemmanager installation path
4. Rename the file holdemmanager.config to holdemmanager.config.corrupt or sth. like that.
5. Under Vista make sure that UAC is switched off or check the administrator settings for holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe under properties->compatibility
6. Restart Holdemmanager
7. Holdemmanager reinstalls and displays some messages and warnings
7a. A new holdemmanager.config file is generated
8. Reconfigure your database connection
9. After successful start reconfigure your Auto-import settings
10. Table manager should start again.