PDA

View Full Version : stats takes long to show up

gutz33
10-21-2009, 03:59 PM
It really takes too long(2-3 min) for the stats to show up under the cash tab(reports, sessions, graphs, etc.). I've already done the "top 10 performance tips" thing. I have almost 1M hands in my DB. My HUD works just fine but was told to answer the questions below in my previous post.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.09 Beta 40

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
PokerStars and Fulltilt, FLHE, yes

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
have not tried it

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
yes it works

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
do i need to attach one by one the items under the config folder?

netsrak
10-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Please try Options -> Hands view column selection -> Remove the winner* columns from the view with the - button, save and try again.

If that doesnt help please post a screenshot of your report tab as answer in this thread.

gutz33
10-21-2009, 11:11 PM
"Please try Options -> Hands view column selection -> Remove the winner* columns from the view with the - button, save and try again."

Done. But it's still slow..it takes 2 or more minutes for the stats to show up. Attached is the screenshot of my Report Tab.

netsrak
10-22-2009, 03:38 AM
No attachments?
You can attach the holdemmanager.config file and the screen shots with the paper clip symbol above the message window when you are posting here.

gutz33
10-22-2009, 07:06 AM
I don't know if I attached the files correctly and if the config file is the correct one:)

netsrak
10-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Please try with a non leakbuster report (at the top left corner) to see if it makes a difference.

Btw: i see that you have configured the Stars auto-import twice in the auto-import settings. Thats not necessary.