PDA

View Full Version : HUD Not Working on FTP

URBEHIND
10-21-2009, 03:11 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.08.04 with the latest beta update

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? FTP cash 6max

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? LOL yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? Its the same

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? Yes I can see them in All active players and history

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? I have not created a new dadtabase

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? I have not.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? I dont know what this is.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? No. how do I do that?

please Help its been 2 days already.

fozzy71
10-21-2009, 03:18 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12? 1.08.04 with the latest beta update

This doesnt answer the question. Does it say 1.09 Beta 40 in your titlebar of HEM?

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

If that doesnt help:

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

URBEHIND
10-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I hope I did that right.

wilsonjing
10-22-2009, 05:11 AM
can someone help? same problem as URBEHIND.

netsrak
10-22-2009, 06:48 AM
You need the latest Beta 40 and your config file is corrupt: http://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19674