PDA

View Full Version : Hold Em Manager not working....

boomshipit
07-15-2008, 02:29 AM
The last time I seriously used holdem manager was in March of this year. I stopped playing poker seriously aorund that time and haven't used it at all until yesterday. However, when I launched the program it didn't recognize any of the tables I was sitting at on FTP. I never changed the folder where the hand histories were downloaded too, but it seems not to be importing any of the new hands. It still shows the last hand I played was in March, even though I put in a decent volume yesterday/today.

Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

morny
07-15-2008, 08:21 AM
There has been a ton of updates since then. Please update to the newest version in the releases forum and try again

boomshipit
07-15-2008, 12:30 PM
It's still not working. The HUD display won't launch for any tables and hands are still not being imported into the database. I know this because the most recent hand still says March 2008 and I searched for a player that I saw play for the first time in Holdem Manager and he wasn't in the database.

morny
07-15-2008, 02:48 PM
Ok thanks for trying, can you try the following:
Delete your import folders and reset them up as instructed below:
http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=38

Verify that the hands are being imported to the folder you setup in HM and then send me some HH from that folder.

then send me the holdemmanager.config file from the config folder in the holdem manager directory. NB: Only send me the file after you have followed the instructions above:

You can email the HH's and holdemmanager.config file to paul.morny at gmail dot com

boomshipit
07-15-2008, 03:32 PM
Hi,

It seems the hand histories aren't moving from the fulltilt directory to the folder i have set up for Holdem Manager. The last hand history from the HM directory is from March. I re-set up the folders like the link you gave me said to do but still no dice. I'm guessing that's the problem. Do you still want me to e-mail you the .config file or is it something easily fixed now that you know the root of the problem? Thanks again for you help.

morny
07-15-2008, 03:43 PM
I'll still need the file and your HHs, you may not have selected it to move processed hands but at least we know FT is putting them in the correct folder.

Also clear the filters in the reports interface by going to Filter> Clear and Use for All

boomshipit
07-15-2008, 04:45 PM
i sent you an email