PDA

View Full Version : purging and exporting and more...

Shloogy
09-08-2008, 03:53 PM
hi

i have huge database, hm runs heavy that way or another, no point in adding it weight.

1.so whats up with the purging? it doesnt work at all. i want to update my db to the last 3 months, deleting all the hands including on hud, completely erase all hh untill the recent 3 months. but every time that i choose the date etc it says that no hands can be found. i also tried on obsereved hh options etc.

2.regarding export - its vital that selective export will be implanted quickly. its more important that hm will fully support the poker rooms that it support by now, instead of invetsing time in adding new ones.no point in adding new rooms when support is not 100% covered.

why is it so important to have selective export? well, if u use 2 machines and want to sync. when u want to save recent months for analyse but dont want to keep it on the same db, when u want to trade hh with friend etc etc etc

3.need vista look.hm is godmn good, but also godmn ugly.

i hope this sounds logical to u guys, so far ur making fantastic job, and im very pleased with your support.

:D

Shloogy
09-08-2008, 06:21 PM
i didnt understand what was cinsuming all my resources on my machine until i checked it through:

i noticed something bad - HM is eating my cpu. i checked it on taks manager and found out that it consume 30-40 % of my cpu!
the process where: hm import, hm hud, and hm.exe

runing vista with 3gb ram(not that matter since we are talking about cpu) and dual core 1.8

i love hm but this has to be solved for the sake of our ability to play normally.
this also effect on pokerstars network status and causes problems with connections. i have all the mails from them and i can attach it, where they explain every thing that can be done in order to get things fix, until i have found out that its no relate to my internet connection at all..

thanks in advance, looking forward to your reply,

morny
09-08-2008, 06:28 PM
Purging is on our to do list but were very busy releasing some new features and will need to get through them before we start working on other areas.

Well also look at improving the look at a later stage when more important features are implemented.

About the lagging can you try using force on top in Hud Options > Table Preferences and also updating your graphics card can help. Also try and move the opcaity sliders in Hud Options > Player Preferences and also Hud Options > Table Preferences