PDA

View Full Version : Canīt generate list of online-players

Laur
10-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Hi

When I in the "players" fan run a report with ei. min xx hands and VPIP xx-xx I get a long list with the players I have on B2B/Entraction. But when i check the box "Only show players playing now" a box comes that states:

"No corrently playing players found. Please make sure you have auto import running"

And I have autoimport running...... what could be the problem?

Best regards

Laur

netsrak
10-21-2009, 12:17 PM
please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Laur
10-21-2009, 07:41 PM
sorry

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using: 109 beta 34

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site: Entraction (24h poker) and i start on nl200 6 max. Are not playing other sites

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? yes

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? I opend a new one, when i downloaded the HEM 2 days agow

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? that is the problem, as I have written in my post above

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? now I have :-)

fozzy71
10-21-2009, 09:53 PM
sorry

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using: 109 beta 34......

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Laur
10-21-2009, 10:05 PM
did not fix it....:-(

netsrak
10-22-2009, 03:31 AM
I'm not sure whether this feature is supported for entraction. I'll forward it for further help...

Rvg72
10-23-2009, 12:15 AM
Hi

When I in the "players" fan run a report with ei. min xx hands and VPIP xx-xx I get a long list with the players I have on B2B/Entraction. But when i check the box "Only show players playing now" a box comes that states:

"No corrently playing players found. Please make sure you have auto import running"

And I have autoimport running...... what could be the problem?

Best regards

Laur

Hi, not only does Auto Import need to be running but it needs to be importing hands on tables you are currently sitting at. If it is importing hands and you have set the filters properly then the players should appear in the list

Roy