PDA

View Full Version : NO HUD NO table manager

casperpoker
10-21-2009, 08:33 AM
I have problems with HM.
Some hands of a session I played a few days ago are missing. If I turn om autoimport, it doesn't run the table manager and hud, but is does import hands. What do i have to do?

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
No, the 1.09 beta 40 version

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? I only play at pokerstars, limit holdem

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site? yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?yes I can see them

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager? yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database? yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work? i've tried it and it doens't work

7) If you open the HH are they written in English? yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled? yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file? yes

I've posted this problem before, and got the aswer that i had to take serveral steps such as changing the name of the config file to config.corrupt. I've done this all perfectly, but still have te same problem. What can I do plz.

netsrak
10-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

casperpoker
10-21-2009, 05:01 PM
thanks for the reply
her is te config file

netsrak
10-22-2009, 03:19 AM
Your config file is still corrupt.
Please follow the instruhttp://holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19671ctions in the sticky: