PDA

View Full Version : "Setup Hero names" doesnīt work

couch
10-20-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi everyone,

Iīve bought Holdem Manager today, and after installing, iīve had many problems, and still didnīt get it to work!

For example, one of the first things i have to do, according to the guides, is "Setup Hero names". Then i click "Add" and write my name. Then, is when it was supposed to appear my nickname, but itīs not the case. Holdem says "0 players" :S

I think it could be for a problem with the database or so?

Another problem: when i click in "start auto import" it says me that there are about 97 errors"

Well, i think itīs clear the problem is with the database or importing the stuff, i donīt know... can you help me? thanks!! :)

fozzy71
10-20-2009, 11:09 PM
You need to update.

Please update to the latest beta from the link in my signature.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

If that doesn't work please answer the questions in the 'HUD not working' link.

couch
10-20-2009, 11:27 PM
thanks, one question:

Which is the diference between folder name and archive folder? I did put the same in both...

After copying the hands (successfully!) my name already appears there :)

Whatīs the next i have to do for using it? :)

couch
10-20-2009, 11:31 PM
for example, iīm seing in "Players". It says "Players (128)" but when i click there, their names doesnīt appear...

I tried "run report" but it says "no currently playing players found. Please make sure you have auto importing running...

couch
10-21-2009, 09:41 AM
No answers? :(

netsrak
10-21-2009, 01:18 PM
You need to click directly on the change button and enter a player not on the arrow besides.

fozzy71
10-21-2009, 02:18 PM
That tab is for running filtered searches on your entire DB according to the filters/criteria and report selected on the left side-bar. The default report is for players from this month with 1k+ hands. Broaden the search filters.

couch
10-21-2009, 06:03 PM
fozzy, i tried some searches with filter, but that messages appears every time :(

fozzy71
10-21-2009, 10:09 PM
If you are not playing, with auto import running, you can not use the [ ] Only show players playing now, filter.

If you are playing, and have auto import running, set the filters for Min Hands 1 and run a report.