PDA

View Full Version : iPoker 4-max table layout

domino66
03-02-2012, 02:03 AM
I use HM1 and I still don't understand the best way to configure the HUD for iPoker's 4-max tables. In the Hud Options...Player Preferences menu, I can configure a HUD layout for iPoker but it only lets me choose from HU, 6-max, and "Full" tables.

How about 4-max? To the best of my understanding, the only way to get it to work properly is to right-click the table name in the HUD window, and select the "4-max" radio button...is that the way I'm supposed to do this? If so, that's a little annoying because I don't think HM1 is "smart" enough to REMEMBER that table name (is it?) In other words, if I designate table named "yankees" as a 4-max table, will it remember that yankees is ALWAYS a 4-max table if I sit at it days later?

Moreover, there are so many different table names on iPoker that I'll basically have to right-click / select 4-max EVERY single time I sit at 4-max...is that right? Just want to make sure I'm understanding the limitation properly...or is there another way I should be doing this?

Patvs
03-02-2012, 11:34 AM
You're basically right, HM1 isn't smart enough to detect a table as 4max.
Also it won't remember the settings if you tell it a table is a 4max table.

Currently the only solution is to manually change the number of seats for the table in TableManager.