PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats not positioned properly on Merge (Table Manager issue)

losched16
03-01-2012, 01:19 PM
I recently purchased a new computer and loaded it with HEM 1. I am playing on Merge, and setup my HUD and preferences the same way that I had it setup on my other computer. However, I noticed that my HUD stats for a 6max table were being moved around as I was re-positioning the HUD for the 10man tables. After repeatedly deleting the preferences and reconfiguring the settings, I realized that the table manager was detecting all tables as 10mans. So, I had to manually go into table manager, right click the table and set to the correct table size. This fixed my issues, however, I do not want to do this every time a table loads. How can I fix this issue so that the size of the table is automatically detected?

Thanks for your help.

Patvs
03-02-2012, 11:23 AM
Are you playing cashgames or tournies?

I believe this a a known bug, the only temporary solution is switching it manually with TableFinder.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)