PDA

View Full Version : HEM reading my hhs but cant set up HUD

SkunkMonk3y
10-20-2009, 11:44 AM
When I try to set up a new HUD using new config, an error message come up saying 'Unhandled exception has occurred in your application', the details are below. I have just downloaded the trial and this is the first time I Have tried to set it up. The drop down box where the different saved HUD names would be if I had several set up is blank.

Thanks

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeExceptio n()
at HoldemManager.ԓ.ጎ(Object ԡ, EventArgs Ԣ)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

netsrak
10-20-2009, 01:18 PM
Please download and try with the latest Beta 40 from the link in my signature.

SkunkMonk3y
10-25-2009, 05:00 AM
Have downloaded the lastest version of the software from the link. Hem is storing all of my hands but the hud still not working. When I go to player preferences the boxes are still blank - the default settings seem to have disappeared.

Please help... thanks.

netsrak
10-25-2009, 07:05 AM
Did you install the update to your original installation folder? Seems like your installation is corrupt.

I suggest you uninstall holdemmanager, check if you have more than 1 installation folder and delete everything. Then start with a fresh installation of 1.08.04 and update to the latest Beta in the same installation folder.

SkunkMonk3y
10-25-2009, 04:00 PM
Thanks alot, its up and running now :)