PDA

View Full Version : Hands view column

etay0330
03-01-2012, 05:33 AM
Is there anyway to add winning hands, size of the final pot, and winner in the hands view column like we get in HM1?

Sorry if I missed something. I've been looking all over for this but couldn't find any info. Thanks.

Sarek
03-01-2012, 05:41 AM
You can manage Hands view columns in Settings.
These you asked were removed from list because of performance reason.

piet51
03-01-2012, 07:39 AM
Sarek
That is not what etay0330 is asking
He asked and this is asked before to make it as in HM1
( it is promissed to make it as in HM1)

if a hand goes to showndown , show the winner ,the winning hand and the amount won !! (just as in HM1)

It works good in HM1
so make it work in HM2 ( as promissed )

cheers
Piet

piet51
03-01-2012, 04:40 PM
This should be bumped to top priority and get a release out for it asap

This request is made many months ago and up to now NOTHING has been done
to make it work , only a promise to make it work (And that is NOT enough as you can understand )

please make it work
Piet

morny
03-03-2012, 02:19 PM
These caused big performance issues for a lot of people in HM1, assuming we can add them in HM2 without causing performance issues then we will, i have bumped priority on the ticket to see if its possible. There are some more critical bugs ahead of this since this is a feature request and not a bug although like i said giving its missing HM1 functionality its higher priority than feature requests so well try and get to it asap

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and sent to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 743. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Please email with this subject "Notify Me When 743 Is Resolved". We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.