PDA

View Full Version : HUB problem

giannisxan
03-01-2012, 03:35 AM
hello is anyone know what option i must click so my hub will safe then stats when i change table? becasue when i chance its go from zero hands.

kamachos
03-01-2012, 04:54 AM
Are you talking about hero stats or opponent stats, cash or tournament? What do you mean by change table? You might want to try to go to HUD options--Config properties and under HUD settings make sure that Use session stats is unchecked.

giannisxan
03-01-2012, 05:04 AM
o thanks i had use sesion stats checked ,sorry i m new to holdem manager :D

kamachos
03-01-2012, 05:32 AM
HM2 is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was a lot more useful for a few reasons:

1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself

2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful

3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)

4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.