PDA

View Full Version : party poker hh

ben.nie
02-29-2012, 11:59 PM
hi,

my hm let my uncalled hands look like i showed them after every hand. This is of course not true. Iīve looked at the party hh file and itīs fine. I donīt use free phg but party ez cash, which may include it. I think its the new party update.

greets

Patvs
03-01-2012, 09:55 AM
In PartyPoker: Preferences--> Table Options--> General Options--> turn off "show folded cards"

ben.nie
03-01-2012, 12:01 PM
In PartyPoker: Preferences--> Table Options--> General Options--> turn off "show folded cards"

sry this is std. no he showed them in hm to be shown but he donīt show them for real if you look at the table itself.

greets

Patvs
03-02-2012, 09:07 AM
What does the handhistory state?

If the handhistory writes 'ben.nie shows 6h6d" (or something similar) HoldemManager will automatically show the cards in the hand viewer window.

ben.nie
03-02-2012, 11:47 PM
he HH file from party is correct. I didnīt showed them any of my cards. Thus if you look at the hm hand window on the right side of the screeny you see that there are two times 6h6d. One normal view on the top for the cards that i got dealt and another one in the end so that it look like i accidentally showed them even if i didnīt had to show them because itīs a uncalled bet which you normally muck automatically. Could this be a std hm setting and i simply didnīt recognize it before?

greets

netsrak
03-05-2012, 06:02 AM
I think you talk about the display of mucked cards in Holdemmanager after the hand.
You can disable this in Holdemmanager: Table preferences -> mucked card time = 0
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/206/Table+Preferences