PDA

View Full Version : Missing tourney stats after crash

Chode
10-19-2009, 10:14 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17539&highlight=tourney+stats

I read this thread and i thought i did it correctly but Hem says Files imported 232 Duplicates 232. I cut and pasted the files, and doesn't change the info.?

fozzy71
10-20-2009, 01:10 AM
*Try creating a new UTF DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, and export/import the hands from the old DB, and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21

Chode
12-01-2009, 03:11 PM
Ok, now I'm in a real pickle. I created a new Db. I exported my old db to the new one. I didn't do a partial one cause i didn't know how. Now shit is messed up. I looks like the only winnings it kept track of was a few hu sng's i played a while ago. Every mtt shows up that i didn't cash even though i was ahead in mtt's. Says tourneys 221 not finished: 29 unknown BI 29. I haven't deleted the old DB yet. What do i do to fix this?

netsrak
12-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Don't you have the original handhistories and summaries in the Hmarchive folder (default c:\hmarchive)? You should import them instead of the exported files.

If you need to export the hands from your old database you need to export the tourney summaries too - its in the dataview -> right mouse key -> export tourney...

Chode
12-02-2009, 11:52 PM
hhm... i misread what you typed i'll get back to you

Chode
12-03-2009, 12:52 AM
OK so i did another new DB and only imported that hands from (default c:\hmarchive).

So now i have the same problem, all the tourneys that i was playing when my comp crashed are screwed up.

Something is up, I won a tournament in oct... it's not showing up, a couple of my big wins aren't showing up. i don't remember deleting anything. I guess i have to restart, all my info up til now is useless. I don't know where to find it. does it delete after awhile?

what am i supposed to do when i am playing 6 tourneys and my computer crashes it messes up all my stats.

some stats don't even make sense. apparently i got 8th out of 2000 players in a 11$ tourney but didn't win anything. that was three days ago, i think i would have remember going that deep in a big tourney. oh and it only took me 2.7 minutes to play that tourney.

there is also a buttload of tourneys where i placed in say 100th but there was only 20 people in the tourney. hhm.. strange.
what's going on?

netsrak
12-03-2009, 05:04 AM
I have no idea how to help you. I'll forward it.

B-Money
12-03-2009, 05:23 AM
I'm going to bed right now but I'll help you first thing tomorrow morning. 9 hours from now.

PM Sent

B-Money
12-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Chode,

I feel your pain, but hope is not lost.

If you just want your results to be accurate, go back to using your old Database where only a couple tourneys were messed up. (Options/Database Management)

- Once you're back to where you started, navigate to Tourney/Results/Data View inside of HEM.

- Select a tourney that has missing data

- At the bottom of the window there are three buttons (Manual Entry, Edit Selected & Delete Selected.) Highlight a tourney that has inaccurate results.

- Click Edit Selected

- Now you can edit any tournament parameters that are wrong.

If you play Multi-table tourneys you will have to edit this information unless you final table the tournament. Hand Histories do not show tournament summary info so there's no way for Holdem Manager to get this information from the Hand Histories.

As for preventing incomplete tourney information from a PC crash. Impossible. It's like working on a doccument and your PC crashes. You only have your last saved version, not the one you were currently working on. If you want to "restore" this tourney, you must follow the steps in the other post about tricking holdem manager into thinking it's a new tourney.

Personally I'd take the easy route and just edit the tournament summaries so your stats are accurate.

You got my contact details so keep me posted. I'm here to help.

GL,
-B

Chode
12-04-2009, 02:12 AM
I appreciate you trying to help but i think i might just live with it for december then restart jan 01. Is there a way that i can keep all the info on the players i have played with but delete all my tourney stat to start from scratch?

netsrak
12-04-2009, 05:00 AM
The stats should come from the hands. So if you reimport them this should be fine.

Chode
12-08-2009, 01:45 AM
Alright i had another crash. This time the tourneys seemed to have fixed themselves the next time I opened HM. But I have one tournament that is missing the check mark in the sum category isn't present. I changed the information manually but what does the missing check mark mean?

Patvs
12-08-2009, 02:33 AM
It means HEM was unable to find the info in the handhistory where it states:
Chode finished in 3th place and won $50.

This can be caused:
because you play on Stars, where you manually have to request the summary
or the handhistory was incomplete